The Housing Counselor/Steps to Success Coach will work as case manager with homeless individuals and families within our permanent housing programs. Several programs use a Housing First model for individuals who have been chronically homeless; all programs provide low barrier access to permanent housing with case management to ease access to community and mainstream services which promote individual well-being and skills to remain housed.
• Bachelors Degree or a minimum of two years related experience in
housing & homeless services
• Familiarity with mental health and addiction treatment systems to
• Ability to build collaborative relationships in the community
• Familiarity with issues contributing to long-term homelessness
• Ability to teach basic life skills for newly housed individuals and families
to successfully sustain housing
• Must have valid driver’s license and vehicle for traveling to home visits
• Clean criminal background
The ideal candidate will exhibit strong interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work well with all levels and diversity of internal management, staff and program clients. Candidate must have ability to present themselves in a professional manner at all times. Must be a self-starter, motivated and able to work independently and as a team player. Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Pending qualifications and availability position may be part-time or full-time, salaried with comparable wage and benefits.
Please e-mail or fax cover letter and resume to:
Anne Rawson – Director of Finance & Administration
[email protected] Fax# (603) 627-2825
Wage Requirements must be included for consideration
Position will be advertised until filled.
No calls please
Equal Opportunity Employer